Timber Ridge Pediatric Therapy, LLC offers:
- Comprehensive occupational therapy and speech therapy evaluations
- Evidence based Individual occupational therapy and speech therapy treatment
- School and home consultations
- Therapeutic Group Treatment
- Co-treat sessions with other professionals
- Educationally relevant school services through our school and other agency collaborations
Our areas of expertise include:
- Evidence-based therapy
Occupational Therapy (Skokie & Deerfield locations):
- Sensory integration
- Self regulation
- Executive functioning
- Fine motor skills
- Motor planning
- Feeding therapy
- Torticollis treatment
NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation)
Handwriting Without Tears
- Vision Therapy
Speech and Language Pathology (Deerfield location):
- Receptive Language
- Expressive Language
- Social skils
We provide confidential, free consultations as well as complimentary ideas on how you can help your child at home.
Timber Ridge Pediatric Therapy partners with *REACH Chicago to provide occupational and speech therapy services in Chicagoland Jewish schools.
*REACH- Resources for Educational Achievement, Collaboration and Health. REACH is a collaborative effort of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and Associated Talmud Torahs of Chicago.
We are located in a multidisciplinary clinic and work holistically with other disciplines including speech therapy, physical therapy, social work, and behavioral therapy.